- NDT methods offered:
- Visual and measurement control;
- Ultrasonic; ;
- Equipment for explosive and chemically hazardous manufactures:
- Equipment for chemical, petrochemical manufactures and refineries, operating under pressure up to 16 MPa;
- Industrial pipelines, steam and hot water pipelines.
Types of activity
Inspection of the equipment and materials by non-destructive methods of testing in the manufacturing, installation, repair, reconstruction and technical diagnosis of oil and gas industry units
- Ultrasonic inspection:
- ultrasonic testing;
- ultrasonic thickness testing.
- Dye-penetrant testing
- liquid penetrant inspection.
- Magnetic inspection:
- magnetic powder testing.
- Visual and measuring Inspection
- Ultrasonic flaw detector UD3-103 «PELENG» is designed for ultrasonic products testing for defects and product thickness measured with program setting memory and results returned via a computer.
- Ultrasonic flaw detector UD3-307 VD «PELENG» is designed for ultrasonic testing of the base metal and welded joints of pipes, boilers and other items, for thickness measuring of metal and other materials with operating temperature range from - 20 to + 50 ° C.
- Ultrasonic thickness gage TUZ-2 is designed for product thickness measuring, including the coordinated surfaces with one-way access and with thickness measuring range from 0.6 to 300 mm and operating temperature range from - 20 to + 50 ° C.
- Thickness gage Bulat 1M is designed for thickness measuring of metal and nonmetal materials (sheets, containers, tubes, pipelines; bridge, transportation and other structures; including high coordinated, corrode, scale materials and etc. ) during operation or after manufacturing. Controlled thickness range is from 0.8 to 200 mm.
- Magnetizing coil YUNIMAG-S380 is designed for magnetization and identification of surface and subsurface defects.
- Permanent magnets flaw detector MD-6 is designed for testing surface magnetizing
- UV lamp UV INSPECTOR-380-R is designed for ultra-violet tested surface irradiation under field conditions.
- Magnetic field strength meter IMAG 400TS is designed for measuring magnetic field strength.
- UV irradiator KD-33 is designed for ultraviolet tested surface irradiation.
- Set for liquid-penetrant test (penetrant, developing solvent, eliminator)
- Set visual and measuring inspection is designed for visual and measuring inspection of equipment;
- Luxmeter + UV radiometer "TKA-PKM" are designed for measuring of tested surface illumination and UV irradiance.
- Set of samples for surface roughness comparison is designed for roughness evaluation of tested surface.
- Video endoscope WOHLER VIS 340 is designed for inspection of hard-to-reach places with video records in order to review them on the display.
Standard and check samples of the enterprise:
- Standard samples CO-1, CO-2, CO-3 according to GOST 14782-86 are designed for measuring and checking of the ultrasonic flaw detectors main parameters;
- Set of the enterprise standard samples SOP according toVSN-012-88 is designed for ultrasonic testing data setting for oil and gas equipment in accordance with VSN 012-88;
- Set of the enterprise standard samples SOP according to STO 00220256-005-2005 is designed for ultrasonic testing data setting for oil and gas equipment, explosive and chemically hazardous manufactures in accordance with STO 00220256-005-2005;
- Set of check samples for MPD "A", "B", "V" is designed for required reliability and comparability of the magnetic powder testing results;
- Set check samples for PVK "1", "2", "3" is designed for required reliability and comparability of the dye-penetrant testing results.
Nature of business
Inspection of the equipment and materials by non-destructive methods of testing in the manufacturing, installation, repair, reconstruction and technical diagnosis of oil and gas industry units, explosive and chemically hazardous manufactures.
- Distinctive features of PetroTool NDT laboratory:
- Efficiency request performance;
- Flexible service prices;
- Availability of modern control devices relevant to both Russian and international methods of control;
- Using of electromagnetic scanning unit;
- Availability of special equipment for washing and steam cleaning of inspection units under temperature of 130°C and pressure up to 200 bar.