Complex directional drilling (CDR) "Target"
The company is a developer and manufacturer of complex directional drilling (RPS) Target. This complex is intended for monitoring and operational management of the wellbore trajectory in directional and horizontal wells in the process of turbine and turbine-rotary drilling with the use of electromagnetic and hydraulic wireless communication channel, and registration of natural gamma radiation of rocks and also has available telemetry systems with hydraulic communication channel from the "PDT" (PulseDirectionalTechnologies, Canada) and the "SureShot" from APSTechnologyInc., USA.
The company is developing maddaluno module "Target" and resistivity meter. Work on the combination of electromagnetic and hydraulic communication channels that will significantly increase the scope of the RPS Target.
Features the KNB "Target":
- Allowed the drilling by rotating the drill string about the rotor 70. min;
- A self-generator design in titanium (overhaul period of 500 hours);
- A private "TargetMWD" (with the option to save the data. las .csv, gamma-ray logging in .pdf, data transmission Protocol WITS);
- The possibility of issuing raw values of gravitational and magnetic axes;
- The ability to switch the transmission frequency to the slaughter.
Principal parameters of the NSC "Target":
- The Zenith angle;
- The position of the diverter;
- The azimuth;
- The speed of the generator;
- Gamma radiation of rocks;
|The name of the parameter||Technical requirements|
|Measurement range, degrees:|
|The Zenith angle||0 - 180|
|Azimut||0 - 360|
|0 - 360|
|Acceptable basic error of measurement of the degree:|
|The Zenith angle||+0,2/-0,2|
|The angle of the diverter||+2,0/2.0 EV|
|The maximum operating temperature, With||120|
|Maximum hydrostatic pressure, MPa||60|
|The maximum speed when the turbine-rotary drilling||70|
|The minimum flow rate of flushing fluid, l/s||6|
|Overall dimensions, mm:|
|The range of diameters||from Ø105 203|