Control absorption of drilling fluid
The team is "PetroTool" - AzTecDrilling has developed a method of controlling the absorption of drilling fluid during drilling using its own developed certified reagent "RTS".
The method includes several steps as follows:
- Run and install the device in a given interval;
- Prepare high viscosity fluid (swab with a highly viscous liquid) on the basis of fresh water from the material filmed with filler LCM (grain size 0.4-2” and a concentration of 30-100 kg / m3);
- Add reagent "RTS" with a concentration of 6-20 kg/m3, depending on the intensity of absorption of drilling fluid;
- Pump ready solution to achieve the working pressure (WP) (depending on the intensity of fluid loss may require an additional amount of the swap).
The advantages of the method:
- Allows you to use the same size drill bit without the need for an additional casing to solve the problem of circulation of drilling mud;
- Reduces time to resolve problems with the absorption of drilling fluid;
- Cheaper than expanding the system;
- Used with a standard drilling rig equipment.