Engineering support of drilling fluids
Effectiveness of well drilling is determined by well oil or gas production rate. Technological fluids used in well construction process, including drilling fluids, are crucial for outcome. Thus another IPM key product is comprehensive drilling fluid service
Drilling Fluid Service includes:
• Development and preparation of drilling fluid program with detailed description of mud composition, required amount and explanation of chemical reagents;
• Choosing of the proper mud type for effective borehole cleaning and saving reservoir properties based on geological conditions of reservoir and analysis of previously drilled wells;
• Qualified engineering support using modern ways of mud properties control utilizing API certified measuring equipment;
• When facing hole problems while drilling on-time providing of recommendations with preparation and implementation of emergency plan;
• Maintenance of operational documentation (daily reports; end of well summary and analysis).
Drilling fluid types provided:
• Clay mud, thin clay mud, polymer clay mud;
• Clayless mud;
• Gypsum-lime based mud;
• Biopolymer fresh water based muds;
• Biopolymer salt based mud ‘AzTec-BRIGS’ Oil based muds:
Regions of work:
Territories of Russian Federation: Republics of Bashkortostan, Komi, Tatarstan and regions of Samara, Saratov and Ulyanovsk;
Customers including 3 of world top-40 oil production companies, Rosneft, LUKoil, Tatneft.
Our advantages in drilling fluid service:
Round-the-clock technical support by supervisors in ‘rigoffice’ system;
Full supply by API certified modern rig laboratory equipment by OFITE® and FANN©.
- Polymer clay;
- Polymer clay inhibited;
- Saline with polymineral saturation.
- Biopolymeric non-mineralized;
- Biopolymeric chloralkali, aluminium-gypsum;
- Biopolymeric salt-saturated;
- Biopolymeric salt-saturated light;
- Non-clayey unstructured;
- Non-clay based on hydrogel polymers.
- Diesel fuel;
- Oil and gas condensate;
- Mineral Oils;
- Synthetic fluids;
- Lime-bituminous (anhydrous) solutions.
- Regions of work
- Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Republic of Tatarstan;
- Komi Republic.
- Our Advantages in Drilling Fluids Service
- Highly qualified engineers with extensive fieldwork experience;
- Armed with field laboratories of OFITE and FANN companies that meet the requirements of API (American Petroleum Institute);
- Competitive prices;
- Reliability and safety;
- Positive feedback from our customers.