Engineering support of drilling fluids
Effectiveness of well drilling is determined by well oil or gas production rate. Technological fluids used in well construction process, including drilling fluids, are crucial for outcome. Thus another IPM key product is comprehensive drilling fluid service
Drilling Fluid Service includes:
• Development and preparation of drilling fluid program with detailed description of mud composition, required amount and explanation of chemical reagents;
• Choosing of the proper mud type for effective borehole cleaning and saving reservoir properties based on geological conditions of reservoir and analysis of previously drilled wells;
• Qualified engineering and technological support with the modern control methods of parameters and drilling mud composition using laboratory equipment comply with the standards of the Russian Federation and API (American Petroleum Institute)
• Qualified engineering support using modern ways of mud properties control utilizing API certified measuring equipment;
• When facing hole problems while drilling on-time providing of recommendations with preparation and implementation of emergency plan;
• Maintenance of operational documentation (daily reports; end of well summary and analysis).
Applied system of drilling mud:
- KCL plaster-lime ;
- Petroleum oil;
- Solar oil.
- Foamed biopolymer mud.
- Diesel fuel;
- Oil and gas condensate;
- Mineral Oils;
- Synthetic fluids;
- Lime-bituminous (anhydrous) solutions.
• Collection and analysis of information (type of well, geological structure of the site; possible complications; customer’s requirements);
• Formulation development at the RDC;
• Composition and coordination of the drilling mud program;
• Delivery of materials to the Customer's site for service providing;
• Preparation of drilling mud at the site and control of drilling mud parameters;
• Preparation of the final report on the completed well.
Our advantages in drilling fluid service:
Round-the-clock technical support by supervisors in ‘rigoffice’ system;
Full supply by API certified modern rig laboratory equipment by OFITE® and FANN©.
Reliability and safety;
Positive feedback from our customers;
Round the clock technical support managers, field engineers and technicians in the "hole office".
Regions of work:
Territories of Russian Federation: Republics of Bashkortostan, Komi, Tatarstan and regions of Samara, Saratov and Ulyanovsk;
Customers including 4 of world top-40 oil production companies, Rosneft, LUKoil, Tatneft, Bashneft.