Engineering support of drilling fluids
The effectiveness of the construction of oil and gas wells is determined by the productivity of the well. The most important role in these processes play the process fluid, which include washing liquid. Another focus of IPM is to provide services of comprehensive support services for drilling fluids
Our advantages in service of drilling fluids:
- Highly qualified staff with rich experience in the field round the Clock technical support managers, field engineers and technicians in the "hole office";
- Full support of advanced field laboratories firm "OFITE" and "FANN", conforming to API standards (American Petroleum Institute);
- Own scientific and technological laboratory of drilling mud, equipped with modern equipment of domestic and foreign production in accordance with the standards of the Russian Federation and international standards of the American Petroleum Institute (API);
- Competitive prices;
- Reliability and safety;
- Round the clock technical support managers, field engineers and technicians in the "hole office".
Regions of work: the territory of the Russian Federation: republics of Bashkortostan, Komi, Tatarstan and the regions of Samara, Saratov and Ulyanovsk;Customers, including 4 of the top 40 global mining companies, Rosneft, LUKOIL, Tatneft, Bashneft.
Drilling muds service includes:
- Development and preparation of a programme of flushing mud with a detailed description of the formulation, the amount of preparation and assignment of chemical reagents;
- Select the type of drilling mud on the basis of the geological conditions of the deposits and analysis of previously drilled wells, while maintaining the reservoir properties of the formation.
- Qualified engineering and technological support with the use of modern methods of control parameters of the drilling solution using a laboratory equipment corresponding to standards API (American Petroleum Institute);
- If you experience not scheduled complications in the drilling process timely recommendations, plans of liquidation and warnings of complications;Maintenance of working documentation (detailed daily reports, final reports).
Used mud systems:
- The solution is water-based;
- The solution on hydrocarbon basis;
- Aerated drilling fluid;
- KCL gypsum-lime;
- Clay, polymer-clay;
- Biopolymer polysaccharide;
- Emulsion-gel inhibited;
- Collect and analyze information (type of wells, geological structure field; possible complications; customer requirements);
- Recipe development in the nits;
- Drafting and negotiation of a programme of drilling fluids;
- Delivery of materials to the Customer for the provision of services;
- Preparation of drilling fluid on the object and the control parameters of the drilling fluid;
- Preparation of the final report on a completed well.