PetroTool LLC is a manufacturer of own design rock cutting tools with size range from 3 ¼” to 26”. Besides design and manufacturing service support for these tools is provided, considering Customer’s geological data and operating conditions.
Drill bit production is a repetitive process which starts from data analysis, design of the bit for given task, material choice, production, field run support and further bit evaluation.
PetroTool drill bit service includes following:
- Production of an optimal drill bit design for the actual well or region based on geological data and drilling parameters;
- High qualified engineers for product design and optimization with vast field background experience, as well as well-trained field engineers, who have industry safety certificates;
- Full-time drilling parameters control for best performance and price per foot drilled optimization;
- Providing the Customer daily reports and bit run reports;
- Full technical support on all stages of cooperation with Customer;
- Technical, technological and economical analysis of bit runs.