Type of activity:
The inspection equipment of materials by nondestructive methods during manufacturing, construction, installation, repair, reconstruction and technical diagnostics of objects of the oil and gas industry, explosive and chemically hazardous production facilities.
Distinctive features of the laboratory of non-destructive control defectoscopy of drill pipes, casing pipes and tubing:
- Efficient execution of applications;
- A flexible system of prices for services rendered;
- The availability of modern means of control, corresponding both Russian and foreign methods of control;
- The availability of specialized equipment for washing and cleaning of the test objects with steam at a temperature of 130 °C and pressure up to 200 bar;
- Inspection of drill pipes is carried out according to the standard DS-1 and also by Russian standards (on customer request).
Equipment for oil and gas industry:
- Equipment for drilling wells;
- Equipment for well operation;
- Equipment for development and repair of wells;
- Equipment gazonefteprovodnyh wells;
Equipment explosive and chemically hazardous industries:
- Equipment for chemical, petrochemical and oil-refining productions working under pressure up to 16 MPa;
- Technological pipelines, pipelines of steam and hot water.
Standard and control samples of the enterprise:
- Standard samples WITH 1, 2, n according to GOST 14782-86 – designed to measure and test the basic parameters of ultrasonic flaw detectors;
- Set of standard samples of the enterprise SOP for VSN 012-88 – is designed to configure settings for ultrasonic testing equipment the oil and gas industry in accordance with VSN 012-88;
- Set of standard samples of the enterprise SOP for a HUNDRED 00220256-005-2005 – .Yong to configure settings for ultrasonic testing equipment the oil and gas industry, explosive and chemically hazardous production facilities in accordance with the SRT 00220256-005-2005;
- A set of control samples for MPD "A", "b", "B" is designed to provide the required reliability and comparability of the results of the magnetic particle control method;
- A set of control samples for the ICR "1", "2", "3" – designed to provide the required reliability and comparability of testing results of the capillary method.