CALIBRATORS AND CENTRALIZERS
Blade Calibrators are intended for diameter bore hole reaming in soft, hard and medium-hard formations, as well as for centering and improving of drill bit working conditions and for well axis direction stabilization during drilling.
The following types of calibrators are produced:
- KP – with straight blades;
- KLS – with spiral blades
Depending on formation hardness calibrators are equipped with different types of cutters and they are classified the following way:
- М – with cutters for soft formation gauging;
- ST – with cutters for medium-hard and hard formations gauging
By the method of connection to the drill string parts the following types of calibrators are produced:
- Adaptor (connecting thread type is sleeve –boring jet pipe);
- Sleeve box (connecting thread type is sleeve - sleeve).
Calibrators with spiral blades (KLS)
Calibrators with straight blades (KP)