INTEGRATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Since 2014 the PetroTool LLC has a new type of service - "turnkey" well construction or Integrated Project Management (IPM).
2015 one exploration well was successfully drilled at the field of our Customer - Bashneft JSC. Today there are 6 drill crews. PetroTool has built 12 wells in 2016 and nowadays 4 wells are being drilled for Rosneft .
IPM is the management of well construction contract works in the Customer’s license areas, including the full range of activities: drill site preparation, drilling rig and equipment mobilization, camp and access roads construction, communications and equipment installation and well drilling, all in accordance with Oil and Gas industry safety rules.
IPM is the fastest achievement of the goals and tasks set by the Customer, including engineering, technical and logistics support of project provided by Project Management Group.
IPM is the advanced well construction management technology using special forms, methods and tools for the development and implementation of balanced management decisions.
The list of services includes but is not limited to the following:
- Tender Documents Preparation (in accordance with Customer's requirements).
- Contractors Identification to perform various types of work.
- Evaluation of the contractors including site inspection.
- Evaluation of the bids in accordance with the Customer’s requirements for all types of services.
- Contracts Preparation in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Contracting, management and administration of subcontractors.
- Development of well construction programs for each type of service for each well.
- Preparation of the detailed mobilization plan, network diagrams of construction, mobilization, rig up operations and drilling sites preparation.
- Wellsite and access roads construction arrangement.
- Arrangement of drilling rig mobilization, equipment and residential town.
- Drilling operations arrangement in accordance with the approved project.
- Preparation of reports on the progress of work, daily reports, management reports and other documents required by the Customer.
- Final report preparation. Object handover to the Customer.